While used for a variety of critical clean air applications, the MAC 10 IQ® line of Fan Filter Units (FFUs) are ideal cleanroom solutions for the worldwide industrial market. The FFU design — a fan, motor, and filtration system all in a single unit — draws air into the unit via the filtration system and exhausts it across the filter face, supplying particle-free, laminar airflow to the room. Renowned for their ease of installation and operation, the MAC 10 IQ® line of FFUs offer low energy consumption, low sound levels and a low profile. Note: The LE models offer low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
- Electronically Commutated (EC) brushless motor with internal microprocessor.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm) , 12” (305 mm) and 14” (355.6 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply.
- 1.0 in. wg (200 Pa) of external static capability
- Backward-inclined centrifugal fan
- Walkable plenum (excluding prefilter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Washable pre-filter.
- Manufactured to IEST recommended practices.
- Available in 2 x 2, 2 x 3, 2 x 4 and 4 x 4 sizes.
- cUL listed (115V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter,
File number E152685 (UL507).
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
PLEASE NOTE: International orders may be subject to customs duty fees. If you're unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.